MeasureOne's complete integration with MerdianLink Consumer Loan Origination Platform brings credit unions automated verification of income, employment, insurance, and more. MeasureOne is the leading consumer-permissioned data platform and an alternative to The Work Number.
If you are a credit union using MeridianLink, the following contains FAQs regarding the MeasureOne/MeridianLink integration.
Where can I find a general overview of MeasureOne?
Do you have demo videos?
We have a videos page of all of our demos but please refer to the following 2 videos in particular:
MeasureOne dashboard - to see how you can manage your orders after placing them via MeridianLink
How do I send orders to MeasureOne and where does your report show up on MeridianLink?
- Whether you are on Classic or Modern, this help article contains screenshots.
What is the turn around time to receive a result?
- Because we use a consumer-permissioned data model, we rely on the consumer to provide their credentials so that we can provide you the verification data. Therefore, it depends on when the applicant takes action. Once they do however, MeasureOne provides the results to you within seconds.
How long does the applicant have to provide their credentials?
- This is customizable per request on our dashboard. You can set the default expiration for all requests or customize it per request. Generally, 24 to 72 hours is recommended.
What do the reports look like?
Sample VOIE report:
Sample Auto Insurance report:
What security measures do you have?
- We are SOC 2 Type 2 compliant. You can read more about that HERE.
How much does it cost?
- Pricing is handled by MeridianLink so please contact your MeridianLink Account Executive
Do you offer a free trial?
- Yes, we offer a free 30 day trial. Please reach out to your MeridianLink Account Executive or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
How long will it take to set up MeasureOne on my MeridianLink account?
- We've already done the hard work to fully integrate with MeridianLink so it will only take a few days to fully set up MeasureOne on your MeridianLink account
How can I sign up?
- You'll have to sign a Terms of Service with MeasureOne (please email email@example.com) and sign the MeridianLink addendum (please contact your MeridianLink Account Executive).
Do you have any reference customers using MeasureOne on MeridianLink?
Yes! Please take a look at a recent webinar we did with Atlanta Postal Credit Union.
I have more questions, whom should I contact?
- You can reach the MeasureOne sales team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org